Have you heard about Coinbase and Coinbase Earn or searched how to earn free cryptocurrencies with Coinbase such as Dai, 0x, BAT, and Coin? If you did, then this is for you. If not, then you have to know.
But the question is: does Coinbase really allow us to earn free cryptocurrencies, or is it just a myth? or not?. If not, then what are the requirements to earn free cryptocurrencies on Coinbase?
So knowing about Coinbase and how it works, stick with me, and I will show you step by step how to earn with free cryptocurrency on Coinbase.
So with no delay, let’s start. But before starting, you have to know a little about the Coinbase wallet and Coinbase Earn.
What is the Coinbase wallet?
I am sure you have already heard about Coinbase. It is the most popular multi-currency mobile wallet to store your vast number of coins safely on any mobile device.
If you are just starting your crypto journey, this multi-crypto currency mobile wallet will give you everything you need to manage your crypto portfolio securely.
It also allows you to take your first step to buying and selling cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum coins, and more with a credit card or bank account around the world (selected countries) easily in your Coinbase mobile wallet.
What is Coinbase Earn?
Coinbase Earn allows users to earn cryptocurrencies while learning about them in a simple and engaging way.
The idea is for users to understand more about an asset’s utility and its underlying technology while getting a bit of the asset to try out.
How do I create an account on Coinbase?
- Go to the Coinbase website and click sign-up.
- Enter your email and password.
- Verify the email and set up 2FA.
How do I verify my account to earn free cryptos on Coinbase?
It is an important step, not only for earning crypto but also for any activity on Coinbase. Get ready with your national identity card if you are about to create an account on the Coinbase wallet and want to earn some free cryptocurrencies.
As a regulated financial services company, Coinbase is required to identify users on our platform. Coinbase can only accept the following documents:
For the US,.
- US-issued passports. Note: They don’t accept passport cards.
- State-issued IDs such as a driver’s License or Identification Card
For Outside of the US.
- Government-issued photo ID
- National Identity Card
- Login to the Coinbase wallet and go to your profile.
- Fill in the personal details carefully; any errors may cause trouble.
- Click save, and after that, a page will open. Choose the ID type that you have.
- Upload the document and your selfie with the document.
- After 24 hours, your account will be ready to use and also for Coinbase to earn.
What are the types of free cryptocurrencies you can earn on Coinbase?
If you were thinking it was free and you just created a Coinbase wallet account and claimed your coins, then you were wrong. Of course, it is free, but you will have to earn money by learning about cryptocurrencies. So which cryptos Coinbase earns you? The following coins are listed:.
- Earn Compound (COMP).
- Earn Orchid (OXD).
- Earn Tezos (XTZ).
- Earn Dai (DAI).
- Earn EOS (EOS).
- Earn Stellar Lumens (XLM).
- Earn Zcash (ZEC).
- Earn a Basic Attention Token (BAT).
- Earn 0x (ZRX).
By choosing any learning crypto project, you can earn free cryptos. But before starting, make sure you are eligible for Coinbase to earn rewards.
How do I start with Coinbase?
To start with Coinbase, just click on any video and start learning it as simple as your regular YouTube videos. But like I have mentioned, you will only earn if your account is verified and you are eligible for the reward. (Note: Coinbase earn didn’t mention which user was eligible and which was not.)
How do I check Coinbase earn eligibility?
1. Click on the home button after opening it, scroll down, and click Earn Crypto.
2. Choose any project and click join If you have already joined, then you won’t see this option.
3. After joining, they will check your eligibility, and you will have to wait 24 hours before they will inform you via email.
4. If the Coinbase earn or wallet didn’t respond, that means you are on the waitlist, and you will have to wait until your turn comes to earn the Coinbase reward.
5. On some projects, the joining button won’t show, which means the project of Coinbase earning rewards has already been claimed.
You can still view all educational contents on the Coinbase Earn page for free while you are on the waitlist or have already claimed a reward.
Types of learning projects.
All learning projects are in video format; you just have to watch 3-5 videos per project, which are 2-3 minutes long (a few are 5 minutes long). After the end of the video, they will ask a few simple questions, and you have to give the answer. (If they ask the question.).
The project name is as follows: to earn free Coinbase rewards; it has the same name as earning cryptos.
- Stellar Lumens.
- Basic Attention Token.
This is all about how you can earn free cryptos with the Coinbase wallet and Coinbase Earn. Now explain to me where I have mentioned you can earn instantly $155+ worth of cryptos, like Coinbase earns. Maybe some users say I have earned Yes, they have; it’s because they joined during the initial launch, but this day most of the projects have expired (but not all).
By the way, what’s your opinion about Coinbase Earn? Tell us.